Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DS4J challenge # 61: Birthdays are FUN!

For our latest Digistamps4Joy challenge, Birthday are FUN here's a message from Margy!
"As I will have been the new owner of DS4J for one whole year on the 23rd February 2013, I thought we would have a birthday bash. Your creation/card can be anything to do with  BIRTHDAYS!!! It can be for ANY age as well!"
I used one of my favorite DS4J images, Cosmos, which I layered digitally before printing out. I did make sure that the height and width of the combined images will fit once cut out :D
Sentiment: GinaK Designs - Whimsical Wishes
Background paper: Country Companions
Colored using my Spectrum Noirs (pale set)

So come join us for some Birthday Fun!

Hugz
Riette (Red)

Entering into:
http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/

7 comments:

  1. Sjoe, jou blommetjies is pragtig! Perfek vir moeder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning bunch of flowers, this card would put a smile on any ones face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really sweet Red! the flowers look so pretty with the pearls and gems! :-))
    Hope all is well with you
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the design, and have been so inspired!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers on a beautiful card. Good luck in the challenge & TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...