Our new Digistamps4Joy challenge is hosted by JACKIE! And the challenge is to create any SHAPED card and use BUTTON(S) on it!
I used the Daylily image and first made multiple copies of it in MS Powerpoint. I basically created a DP with it. I printed it out and then streaked over it with the wide nib of some of my Spectrum Noirs. The shape is from a template I downloaded from Paper Crafts Magazine, printed on cardstock & cut out by hand.
So forget about squares & rectangles, and join us at Digistamps4Joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snowboard Santa
I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...
-
How exciting is this! Lily Pad Cards' are also celebrating their first anniversary! And what a great honor to be part of the blog hop t...
-
I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...
-
I was so excited yesterday! I got my Funny Farm stamp set from GinaK Designs in the post. It was a set I won and now I'm so glad that I ...
A beautiful take on the theme.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Thank you for making such a fabulous card for my hosted challenge, hugs Jackie x
ReplyDelete