Sunday, November 23, 2014

DS4J release Birthday Banner

I love the idea of all the banners & bunting I'm always seeing on cards and finally I decided to draw a Happy Birthday banner that can be used as a "scene" item or sentiment!
I paired it with the gorgeous Daylily also from DS4J.
Remember all the new images will be available from today in the DS4J shop.

Here's a SHORTCUT to all my images.

Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #163

I rotated it and then kept the layout in the length.

Here's to a blessed week.
xxx
Riette

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have used the sketch. Your newly made banner is WONDERFUL and such a great complement to the floral image that you used. Beautiful colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...