Sunday, March 22, 2015

DS4J new release - Chinese Lanterns (Colour challenge Day 19)

Hope you are all well on this Lord's Day.  It's our bi-weekly New Release Sunday at Digistamps4Joy and I have two new releases today. First up is my Chinese Lanterns:

The stamp image has the three lanterns hanging on a drawn line. I cut them out separate to do paper piecing on the tag and switched them around a bit too. I glued some twine down for the line.

The images were coloured with pencils & shaded using artist's thinners. (So here's to Day 19 of the 30 Day Colouring challenge! http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/03/day-one-30-day-coloring-challenge-giveaway/   #thedailymarker30day)

The background on the tag was created with some distress ink & stamping with silhouette stamps from the Unity Stamp Co's September 2013 Kit of the month.

My other image, Tier Cake, will be in a separate post.

Also please visit the DS4J blog home page for more inspiration & to follow my fellow DT's pages.

xxx
Riëtte

1 comment:

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...