Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS anniversary Day 15!!

I made it! It's the last day (15) of the CPS 5th anniversary celebration. I am SO glad I could've been a part of this. It was so exciting to see sketches I haven't seen before (since I only started card making less than a year ago!). So here's to everyone at CPS A BIG WHOOP and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's my 15th (actually 17th) card especially for CPS:
 This DARLING image is from one of my favorite digital stamp artists, Mo Manning. It can be found here: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/a-big-whoop/. I haven't done digital in a long time and it was good to get the pencils out again. I seldom have time for coloring so I haven't gone down this road in a while.
Here's CPS's sketch #231:
Other stamp used:
Enjoy the Sunshine (GinaK Designs)

(as soon as I track down my notebook I'll update the DP used :D)

4 comments:

  1. That image sums it up pretty perfectly!!! A great big jump for joy, at finishing FIFTEEN sketches! Good for you, and thanks for celebrating with us!! This is a cute one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Riette on completing all 15 sketches!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the CPS Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...