Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Something different - bookmark

I was playing around last night and made this prototype for bookmarks. I don't know if anyone else is like me, but I'm often busy reading 3 or 4 books (rotating them of course). Usually something scholarly (e.g. one about the dig discovering the mummy of Nefertiti), something trivial (The Book of Lists), something serious (writings by Spurgeon), etc.

So I made this "set". It's very basic and I didn't go into a lot of trouble to "fancy it up":
 Before stamping I stuck the sticks together with sticky tape. Then I just stamped all over them, trying to keep some parts of the sentiment over each stick. I added a little Liquid Pearls as well.
Stamp set used: GinaK Designs Wild Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Ek hou baie daarvan! Ek soek ALTYD 'n boekmerk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for making bookmarks, I need to get some ice cream now! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...