Friday, November 9, 2012

Sympathy sunfllowers

A friend pinned this sunflower image this morning and I'm so happy she posted it to Facebook as well! I found it here: http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2012/04/request-day-sunflowers-seahorse-art.html

I was also checking out some of my favorite challenge websites this morning and was inspired by:
CAS-ual Fridays' "SO TORN" and SSS's Thinking of You / Sympathy. I had to make a card for friends from church so it all came together well.

Sentiment: GinaK Designs "Faithful Florals"
Brown & Green cardstock: Tim Holtz distress cs
Yellow cardstock: Bazzill

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and the perfect Thinking of You card! Loving the torn edges!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you colored the gorgeous sunflowers image.
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those sunflowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...lovely colors and wonderful tearing...sweet!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...