Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Party Time Tuesday April 2015

Here we are speeding into the year and I hope everyone is doing well!  It's a new challenge month at Party Time Tuesday and we just love partying up the crafting with you! And lo and behold I actually made .... a.... shaker card!!  My first try at this YEARS ago was enough fiddly diddly to put me off it for a long time. But I wanted to give it a try again and it wasn't so bad!

I stamped the fish & bowl from Enjoy The Sunshine (GinaK Designs) on plain card stock and then coloured and cut the fish out. Two for inside & one to pop onto the jumping one.
I then cut the circle out of the top piece of cardstock and then stamped the top part of the image to make it look like the fish is jumping out of the circle.
Some Glossy Accents on the drops and eye for dimension.
I put a "step" into the left hand side of the sentiment strip so that it fits nicely over the edge of the popped up shaker panel. The forked edge is left unglued so it provides some dimension as well.
The sentiment is also from the same set.
The background stamping is with Unity Stamp Co's Kit of the Month JULY 2014.

I managed to get another picture showing the two fish after vigorous shaking and carefully laying it down flat.

Can I just mention that I was SO HAPPY to see this set is still available! This was not only my first "proper" stamp set EVER but it was also a WIN from the generous GinaK Designs. I used this for months probably because it was SO versatile. It's one of those perfect starter sets with images for boys, girls and grownups for whatever you need.

Thanks for visiting and remember to check in on the other Party Time Tuesday Party Planners!

xxx
Riëtte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...