Looks like everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is celebrating summer. Here it's not been nearly cold enough for winter!
Stamp set used: Unity Company "Spirit of Summertime" (KOM July 2013)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snowboard Santa
I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...
-
How exciting is this! Lily Pad Cards' are also celebrating their first anniversary! And what a great honor to be part of the blog hop t...
-
I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil: http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...
-
I was so excited yesterday! I got my Funny Farm stamp set from GinaK Designs in the post. It was a set I won and now I'm so glad that I ...



Terrific card...love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteLove those vintage bathing costumes. Such a great vintage feel on a wonderful CAS card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
ReplyDeletejaydee