Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Digital Pencil's Challenge #86: Recipe with the CPS222 layout (and my Retro Kitchen entry)

I was so glad to come across Digital Pencil that features Mo Manning's absolutely beautiful and often humerous digital stamps! Here's the store link.

Challenge link: http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-86-recipe.html

For this challenge we had to: "Create a card or project with one element in this recipe. It could be an image with 2 people, an image that portrays love or a sense of humor. You could even create a card with a recipe included or something that has to do with cooking."  And here's my entry:
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-86-recipe.html

I also used the CPS layout 222 for this one. It is such a stunning layout (and the more you do it the quicker you get at it :D)

The dark back-layers is actually a burgundy but unfortunately appears almost black on the photo.
The sentiment I created myself in MS Powerpoint.
The stripy and dotty papers is from a Trim Craft "Desert Bloom" paperpack. See more from my online store.
Image was hand-colored using Derwent Artists pencils.

4 comments:

  1. Fyi: it's not 'my' online store but one I use most often for material purchases
    I also used CPS 222 for this card. See previous blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Riette! Lovely do and coloring. Thanks for joining us again at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...