Friday, June 17, 2011

Regatta

I created this card for the StampTV facebook page "Summer Inspiration Challenge". The boat is from the GinaK stamp set: "Enjoy the Sunshine"


I created a mask by stamping one image on top of some scrap paper which I then cut out. I first stamped the first image and then put the mask on top of it. I then stamped the left and right boat without overlapping the first image. The sails are all paper pieced.

The boats themselves were colored using Memento markers and the top of the water as well. The ocean was created by rubbing blue chalk ink onto the paper with a sponge blender. Because I stamped this onto glossy paper I rubbed some of it off with a paper tissue (this effect was actually by accident - whoop!)

The birds were hand drawn with black Memento marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...