Monday, September 5, 2011

My first Pedestal / Easle Card

I always thought this is tricky but not at all :D

Cut cardstock to 4 1/4 " x 11".
Score at 5.5" (this is the middle fold) and at 2 3/4", that becomes the front wedge.
From the picture you can see that the front image was glued over the bottom half of the wedge.
The sentiment was used as the 'stopper' and you can gauge how wide you want this.
Really easy.

Cardstock for base: BasicGrey
Boat stamp and sentiment from GinaK Design, "Enjoy the Sunshine"

2 comments:

  1. Oh very cool design for the easel!! I love the little sailboat! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so THIS is the famous pedestal card - I remember you saying you were going to try them a while back. I've been so curious :D

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...