Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PTI Make it Monday #93

This week's Make it Monday is to extend your die collection by splitting (and in my case, trimming) them!
Check out the video here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/11/make-it-monday-93.html

I again used my Movers & Shakers die but the straight one this time and split each cut into two. I had to trim them shorter here and there to fit over the length of the page.
Sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites #12.

(another happy way to use up scrap pieces of cardstock!)

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you have done it, am going to check out that video. It was great meeting you yesterday and your kiddies are so sweet. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very clever...I love your idea using the movers and shakers die and those pinks are so pretty with that touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the way you framed the sentiment. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! Love the colors, and your one row of gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just shows how un-card-making-savvy I am!!! I thought they were tongue depressors!!! :-P A beautiful card, Riette!! WOW~

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...