Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent calendar

I saw how to make this last year in the Ideas magazing (www.ideasmag.co.za). When my little boy discovered it a while back where I had stashed it, he pulled off all the dates and beads that I had on the lids. This morning I remembered that I still had to fix it!
I used Tami Mayberry's Calendar Bits & Pieces for the dates and The Vine for the leaves and flowers (both sets available at GinaK Designs - See "stamps I use" link)

I'm also entering this in:


6 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot a work, especially when you have to do half of it twice! But it was well worth the effort. I saw this on MIM. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, brilliant attention to detail, Riette! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar. Love the details and design. Glad I spotted you at MIM;) Had to come in for a closer look. TFS. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lot of work, I'm so glad you managed to fix it up.. lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great project! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us @ Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...