Wednesday, August 3, 2011

You're the Cherry

The following card is for two challenges:
1.  CPS #229 (layout at the bottom)
2.  Digital Pencil - Challenge #93: Something SWEET

I love this image!! It's me after I've discovered my way around the kitchen thanks to Julia Child! (http://redcuisine.blogspot.com/)
You can find the image <HERE> at Mo's shop.
The back DP is from "Me & My Big Ideas"
The top layer DP is from Desert Bloom paperpack (TrimCraft)
Black cardstock is Bazzil Basics

AND........

The sentiment is my OWN!!  See my NEW sentiments page.

CPS #229

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Visiting from CPS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful, Riette! The papers are gorgeous, and the sentiment is perfect with this image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and the sentiment is great! thanks for joining in our challenge at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...