Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Bunch of Thank You's

I made a stack of Thank You cards for an entrepreneurs table and here is a selection. All using GinaK Designs stamps:

(Remember: See menu link on left "Stamps I use" for links to the stamp sets)
Stamps: GinaK Designs - Bold and Beautiful, All Occasion Tags

Stamps: GKD - Fanciful Tags, All Occasion Tags, Whimsical Wishes (dragon fly)
Stamps: GKD - All Occasion Tags, The Vine (for background)
Stamps: GKD - All Occasion Tags, Elegant Elements, Whimsical Wishes

1 comment:

  1. Love your site. Was wondering how to download the sediments. I too Love the LORD with all that is in me. GOD allows me to make cards to bless others. Love to put God's Word everywhere! I found Stamp TV a few months back and have found some wonderful friends that love the LORD and cardmaking too.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...