Monday, October 24, 2011

Lily Pad's Sketch Challenge

I'm so glad I can finally take part in a Lily Pad challenge! You MUST check out their website. They have fantastic How-to Videos that are truly inspirational.
Butterfly from GinaK Designs "Enjoy the Sunshine" and sentiment from "Whimsical Wishes".

I first sketched with a pink chalk pencil over the white cardstock before I rubbed it with my finger. I then stamped the butterfly in Memento Tuxedo Black. The open spaces were filled with Stardust Stickles. I just discovered these and have to contain myself before I put it on EVERY card I make!

This card is also entered in the Stamptv October 2011 Release Challenge "PINK".

Here's Nina's Sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...