Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Generational stamping (PTI)

If you are here for my post for the Lily Pad Birthday Blog Hop, click HERE: 

It has a name :D - I've done this type of stamping before but now I know what it's called. "Generational" stamping (according to Papertrey Ink). See their technique video here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/04/make-it-monday-60-generational-stamping.html
Here's my card:
I used the background stamp from the PTI 3rd anniversary Round & Round set and started off at the bottom. I used the following Tim Holtz Distress Inks (from bottom to top):

  • Pine Needles
  • Peeled Paint
  • Crushed Olive
  • Spiced Marmalade
  • Mustard Seed
The sentiment (PTI Spiral Bouquet) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.
Mounted on Tim Holtz distress card stock.

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo, love the way this turned out, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going backwards on your blog and I love this one too! Great idea, and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gradient! Thanks for participating in Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...