Friday, April 20, 2012

Twirly Cupcakes!

The Papertrey Ink "Movers & Shakes: Sliders" die comes with a straight and curvy track which makes your element slide along it. But for this card I wanted the recipient (a 5-year old) to interact with his card by making his cupcakes twirl. I cut three circles out of the card stock that was just slightly bigger than the mounting circles (from the PTI die).  (I will do a detailed how-to post on this)
This is also my first card using a new set of "Spectrum Noir" makers (the "Lights" set).
Background words and cupcakes from Unity's "Mix up of Cuteness" set.

(Disclaimer: I have no control over preview images following this clip leading back to Youtube)

15 comments:

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...