Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DS4J Challenge #88: Vintage

Here's a nice challenge at Digistamps4Joy to get your Vintage on!!! 

As usual I like to show that you CAN do CAS & VINTAGE!!  I used gorgeous paper from Joy! Crafts (Vintage paper bloc) and the car from DS4J called "Dad's Austin". Margy did a drawing from a car that belonged to her late Dad!! The Spanish sentiment is from Papertrey Ink (my hubby's from Argentina).

To all vintage car fans out there I would have to apologise that I had no idea how to color this!  So if there is green paint where chrome should have been and vice versa, sorry!! ;D

Take out your vintage images, paper & embellishments (if any) and join us!!

xxx
Riette

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love the earthy tones!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & for the lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...