Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm hosting MAWTT: CASE the Sketch!

Here's a bit of a challenge with a twist at Moving Along with the Times and I'm HOSTING!!!

Sometime last year I found a challenge that invited everyone to share their "ugly" cards.  This card below was one of my very first cards (THREE YEARS AGO!!) and I thought it quite ugly and flat.  So here's the challenge:

Use my card below as your SKETCH!!!
 
You can decide where you want the sentiment (if any) as you'll see from the fabulous cards from the DT. Please head over there!!

Here's my hopefully MUCH improved card!!

The background DP is from Prima "Lady Bird collection".
The central flower was die-cut and stamped from Marianne Collectables COL1303
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co's September 2013 kit of the month.

Please CASE my "ugly card" as a sketch and join us at Moving Along with the Times!!!


xxxx
Riette (Red)

19 comments:

  1. Ahhh Red I like both your cards they are super, Love the theme too, what a great idea, Thank you for hostessing for us, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant theme Red. Love both your card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved following your sketch. I have to say that I like your first blogged card and your 'much improved' one. I think they're both perfect. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sketch Red I loved it. Might use it again soon!

    Susan xx

    PS Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Red… I love the leaf on the doily and the pretty papers! it's a fab Sketch and I really enjoyed working with it… thanks for hosting a wonderful challenge!
    Hope you are well
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge. Both your cards are super.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! I followed you from Unity's FWF! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your 2nd attempt is a true beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and great pick for a sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty flower and the doily sets it off just right! Have a happy day today!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...