Saturday, July 9, 2011

Covered books

I've posted about covered books previously near the beginning of my blog. I saw this on http://stamptv.ning.com/video/journal-and-pen-set-part-1 (Note there is a part 2 as well). I made these ones as gifts for some new Moms at church. (Sorry about the blurry picture):

I really enjoy making these and you can of course use pretty much any layout on the front. You can even mimic a layout from CPS or clean&simple. I didn't have a lot of time so went with a very simple layout that I applied to all of them.

Patterned papers used
Back row (left-to-right)
  • TrimKraft - Desert Blooms paper pack
  • Made myself: I took a Versamagic dewdrop ink pads in Aegian Blue and a Brilliance dewdrop ink pad in Pearlescent Poppy and swiped it over paper which I then cut to size
Middle row (l-t-r)
  • TrimKraft - Desert Blooms paper pack
  • Prima paper pack - "Reflecting"
Front
  • Prima paper pack - "Reflecting"
Spellbinders die: Fancy Tags (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...