Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stamptv challenge - Kiddies birthday cards

Here are two cards I've entered for the Stamptv challenge, Kid Birthday!

This card is pretty straight forward. I stamped the bicycle in black and colored the frame green (Derwent pencil). The background paper is from a cheap scrapbook paper pack I bought at "Crazy Store" (our version of America's dollar store I guess).
I do NOT know how to color water and although Gina makes it looks easy with Copics, those are way out of my budget. So I just colored them with my artist pencils. I did glitter up the fish though. Background paper from the same cheap scrapbook pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...