Friday, July 29, 2011

Organizing It

Thanks to the prompting of my Mom I managed to de-clutter and organize my little craft-corner today. I still have to sort out my paper scraps but that is for another day.

I don't have a large craft area (basically the surface of one sideboard/buffet) so managing the space I have is very important.



I bought some transparent DVD cases for my Spellbinders and placed the same shapes together. In this box you can see the Petite Ovals Small and Petite Scalloped Ovals.

I know that my little stash does not compare to the professionals' out there but I'm quite happy with my little Card Corner :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...