Saturday, September 10, 2011

Creating a digital scrapbook page with My Memories

In my previous post,  I created a one-pager from scratch by using different elements from the My Memories software. This time, I used a pre-prepared layout. It comes as a 4-page album but you can add or remove pages as you like. I removed extra pages and stayed with a one-pager again. This layout is just the way it was created by the My Memories software. The only thing I added was the little booties which was chosen from the range of available embellishments it comes with!

This little girl, difficult to believe, is my 4-yr old when she was born up to about 6 or 7 months old.
And just for the record, today, 10 September 2011, I created my first ever 'scrapbook' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...