Friday, September 16, 2011

Moxie Fab: Square card challenge

This is my entry for the square card challenge over at Moxie FabWorld.

Sentiment stamp from GinaK Designs "Whimsical Wishes".
After a number of unsuccessful attempts at doing fancy stamping in the area for the flower, I ended up having an idea to recreate the flower image by using my Memento Dandelion tear drop ink pad. The center was done by dobbing Aged Mahogany (Tim Holtz) in the centre, adding speckles with Memento marker and then speckling with Champagne Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Riette! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...