I bought some Sakura Glaze pens (clear) a while back by mistake because I actually wanted the Stardust pens. At first I thought it was a bit of a loss but gradually I have found uses for it!
Take a look at this wedding card. I used the Glaze pen on the cake and it makes it look like gorgeous icing! (Close-up below). The bride's dress and veil is also covered in Glaze pen.
Other products used:
- Stickles Gold
- Memento Markers
- Basic Grey paper (patterned). The strip on the inside that the sentiment is on is the back of the same paper.
- Tim Hotlz/Ranger Distress Collection cardstock
- Liquid Pearls
- Sentiment stamp (inside): GinaK Designs "The Vine"
- Spellbinders die: Fancy Tags
- Spellbinders die: Oval and Scalloped Oval (petite)
- Roses from local craft supply shop
- Small bit of waxed beading string