Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Digistamps4Joy release

There is a new release available at http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/newbies.html
We got the image "Gwendoline" to play with and here is what I made. I wanted her to face to my right so I flipped the image in MS Powerpoint before printing out. I also cut the image out:
I just love my new dies from Nellie Stellen. I cut the 'doilie' circle out twice and then overlayed them so that the back one in solid color shows through. I added some liquid pearls on the ends of the front die-cut.
Colored with Spectrum Noir of course.
My sentiment is from the Spanish sentiments set at Papertrey Ink :D
Background paper & for front doilie is from Webster's Pages.
To make the rosette I cut two flowers with a flower punch and overlayed them. The die-cut on their front is from the same Nellie Snellen die-set. The "ribbon" is just cut from scrap paper (We R Memory Keepers)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Riette and also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...