Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Masculine wood grain & tree

Here is a quick card that I made for the men's cards for my card ministry at church. These are for January. Can't believe I am starting a whole new year with it!


Tree stamp: Tree Silhouettes (GinaK Designs)
Sentiment: Petals & Wings (GinaK Designs)
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug

Embossed section is distressed with Antique Linen and the trees are stamped with Peeled Paint (Tim Holtz, of course).

I used a Clean & Simple layout, #216, from a couple of weeks ago. I just turned it upside down since I wanted to have my image stamping at the top.

Entered into:
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/2012/12/ttcrd-challenge-48-december-11-17-2012.html
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-217-alles-geht.html

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for a man! Love the image, embossing and distressing. And I also love your design. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card! LOve the embossed grain!! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card, your embossing is fabulous and I love that gorgeous image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Everybody Art challenge and wish you all the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...