Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DS4J Challenge #71: Button it up Shapely

Our new Digistamps4Joy challenge is hosted by JACKIE!  And the challenge is to create any SHAPED card and use BUTTON(S) on it!

I used the Daylily image and first made multiple copies of it in MS Powerpoint. I basically created a DP with it. I printed it out and then streaked over it with the wide nib of some of my Spectrum Noirs. The shape is from a template I downloaded from Paper Crafts Magazine, printed on cardstock & cut out by hand.

So forget about squares & rectangles, and join us at Digistamps4Joy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making such a fabulous card for my hosted challenge, hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...