Monday, July 29, 2013

Unity "Itty Bitty a Week" challenge (Facebook)

I started a bit of a challenge on the Unity {show & tell} Facebook page. I've collected a couple of their Itty Bitty stamps and I figured I'll challenge myself to make a card / tag / etc every day this week using a different one each time.  A couple of other Unity fans might join me in the fun.
Here is the card I posted for today (Monday):
 I used the LEAVE THE CRAB Itty bitty's image.
Click to enlarge close-up of my 'favorite sand' - puffing embossing powder (Ranger).
Sentiment is made from two word stamps from MIX UP OF CUTENESS

To see Unity's ITTY BITTY range, CLICK HERE: http://unitystampco.com/product-category/itty-bitty-by-unity/

Edited:
Look what Angela came up with for the challenge. So cool!
also playing with:
AND

4 comments:

  1. Such a fab fun card - great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bring On The Heat’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun summertime card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...