Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Unity Color Challenge

Here's my card for one of the current Unity challenges. I often shy away from color challenges because I just don't have the ink colors but decided to give it a go with my die-cut combined with a gorgeous Unity sentiment:

 I beg forgiveness for not remembering on whose blog I saw this technique but I bought a die today that I could do it with...
You die-cut the same image from different colored card stock and catch those little bits that fall out and put them back together like a puzzle. (Maybe next time will go quicker LOL)
I couldn't match the colors up perfectly but stayed in the same ranges.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous CAS creation and I just love sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, I might just copy it sometime. Your card is so perfectly CAS. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combination! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...