Thursday, July 11, 2013

Material girl

The current CAS-usal Friday challenge is to use some type of fabric on your project. I immediately thought about using a negative die-cut and pulling fabric through. I have some odd pieces of fabric floating around in the house after my Mom made 16(!!!) dresses for a show for my sister.
I used the negative of a die-cut I made for a previous post and cut some fabric to glue to the back. I kept it loose so I can pull some of it out. I had to mount it with 3D foam since it's quite bulky at the back.
Sentiment: Unity Stamp https://www.unitystampco.com/product/81-best-wishes-blooms.aspx

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully creative. Wow 16 dresses for one show is one mean feat.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the negative die cut Red, it looks fab!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used fabric for the back of your negative. Very clever! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...